Thursday, May 3, 2012

WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS..

 As I stated in an entry earlier I thought I would change the way this site looks shortly.. Well here it is then.. I shut the site down for a little house cleaning as it were.. Slapped a coat of paint on it and set back out there.. Sorry to anyone who cared.. There was a second reason for setting this to not be able to be searched by search engines and I found out what I needed to know, so..  "And we're back.. we're better than ever!!" (Inside joke)...

I set this to be sort of closed because even though I had it pretty much set by this morning I wanted to leave it for a while then look again after a few hours and made just a few more changes and then started it back up again..

Three entries were deleted, or rather set to draft (the holding bin) for future consideration (deletion more than likely).. 

The printing was changed to a rock persona (?) (not sure what actual name is) because I like the printing style and it reminds me of the way the lyrics are printed on one of my favorite albums from way back when..

So is this the way it will be set for good??  For now it will be set until I see how it is received.. If it starts to lose viewers I will change something... See how this goes..




  BH


No comments:

Post a Comment