Sunday, May 20, 2012

INDISIPLINE

 I do remember one thing.




It took hours and hours but..





By the time i was done with it,




I was so involved, i didn't know what to think.



I carried it around with me for days and days..



Playing little games






Like not looking at it for a whole day




And then.. looking at it.
To see if i still liked it.





I did.







 I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.
I repeat myself when under stress.





I repeat..





The more i look at it,
The more i like it.
I do think it's good.





The fact is..
No matter how closely i study it,
No matter how i take it apart,
No matter how i break it down,
It remains consistent.






I wish you were here to see it.




I like it.












BH



No comments:

Post a Comment