Thursday, May 24, 2012

NO NEWS IS GOOD.... NEWS (?)

 We lost the internet for a little over a day.. 24 plus hours and it makes other things more important.. I actually got to look at some of the e-books in my mazagine folder..  Some blew me away for the content, which is to say the amount of adds there are in it.. The first thirty pages are adverts and about every other page there after are adds.. I lost track of what magazine I as even looking at so most of the time I deleted them.. Mags like Esquire are just an add after add...  Same with every country that has a Playboy, and they aren't the same... It's not the American version with the language changed for that country, it's the whole magazine is different, pictures and everything, although the articles might be interesting when it is Russian it is impossible to read.. 


For whatever the reason the text on this site changes every now and then.. The main text, the subject matter is supposed to be Rock Script which to me reminds me of the lyrics printed on the album The Wall by Pink Floyd.. It's why I chose it.. I have a few boots by the Floyd that I made the disc holders with this type of script..


A change will do you good; I am thinking long and hard about this idea... Thinking about doing yet another blog, on another site (not here no matter how much sense it would make to stay on Blogger with a new blog).. The last time I tried a different one (a month or so ago) I saw the old "munkey cage" thing starting to happen again and I deleted it almost instantly..  And if I were to start another I am almost sure that it would almost mirror this one, so why do it??  Monday night I hit a milestone here that I was hoping I would hit about the end of the month.. The family blog that I helped start and contribute to had more views than I thought was possible to have. When I moved back here after so many entries there I wondered if I would ever have that many views here.. Turns out by the end of this year I could eclipse the family site as well..  So why go somewhere and start all over again   again??  I guess to see if I could hit the numbers again for a third blog in a row... The "BMMC" "DCU" and "PNOP"..  The "cage"  was mostly borrowing from a few sites around the internet.. DCU was exclusive family matter. PNOP has been my insanity  running amuck especially lately...    Where would I find enough stuff to run on another site??  trust me, I can find a lot of stuff to have three overflow sites...









Mom got the latest Silverton paper this week and most of the paper talked about the Hollywood years, when they came and shot some movies there and used the train as well.. What I didn't know was the number of movies shot around the Silverton area..  Some bits of movies were shot around the location, southwestern Colorado.. And some from as recently as just a few years ago... The paper has all sorts of cool stories in it and said the story about the news paper was finally run on the Today show on NBC that week after three failed attempts...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment