Wednesday, May 16, 2012

FROM THE MINEFIELD

 I took the day off from doing an entry yesterday.. The last three seemed disjointed and lacked a view or true story.. I'd start to write and lose track of what I was going to say.. On a couple entries I pushed post and then read it later and thought that makes no sense, the words that I was thinking didn't get written, so I'd go back and change the entry slightly to where it made more sense..

Monday I checked what via Google what would happen if I were to delete all the temp (temporary) files and some said nothing, that they are in fact just temporary and aren't meant to still be there.. Others said some are meant to be there and if they are supposed to be there then the computer will say as much.. I had over 10GB of temp files.. How can that add up to so much??  Well upon going through them I found some things that shouldn't have been there at all.. Some video files, audio and pictures.   I backed everything up to a SD card that was big enough to hold that and then deleted everything from that folder.. The video files I moved to a flash drive to place them in the TBW file in the AVI folder, I think I have those elsewhere and will find out later for sure.. Then yesterday I checked all the programs on the desktop to see if they will at least start and operate..They all started and some even had updates (ArtWeaver, Photoscape).. But in some instances I wondered if they were updated because the update they might have gotten were in fact in the temp file because they didn't have a 2012 date on them.. Or possibly I haven't run some of the programs since installing them two years ago..

Tabitha will get to come home sometime after being in the hospital for a week or longer depending on if they release her today or later.. Mom said she was alright with her being in the hospital, at least she wasn't worried about her that way.. Hopefully she will take close attention knowing what happened with Lucy, knowing that a miscarriage  is really no fun and the closer you get to the due date it becomes that much more unbearable.. I've said it really is a crap shoot anymore having healthy babies. Tabitha has to be the one who does take care of herself.. It starts and ends with her.. . Ian was an example of the stars aligning just right.. I know we kept saying that they must not be trying anymore.. But they were and she says she really wants another baby..  Ian is relatively healthy, I mean he might have an allergy, but we were out by the developing part of the interchange and they had just mowed and I smelled some nasty weeds been cut and thought  This is exactly where a person with an allergy would lose all control (remembering uncle Denny way back when they were here in mid summer)...

 







 Number four above, yep I've heard that one before.. I might have even done it myself...

 I am a Nillionaire.. And more and more people are joining the ranks with our government working to make sure nobody gets ahead..



BH

No comments:

Post a Comment