Monday, May 7, 2012

STAFFED BY LOCO

 One of the best things about the internet is the ability to find things out.. To know how to Google is keen, and truth is I know a little about how to do that, maybe not as good as some but you learn how to word things just right.. Today after discussing the subject of wondering what Jordan's house might look like she posted on her Facebook that they got it..  I had the full intention of asking her dad what the address was to maybe try to find it via Google maps/Earth... And then she posted the picture of the house.. That alone wasn't enough to do a Google search, however it was what was in the picture that made me think that I might try to Google it..

It was the realtor sign that I used and typing that in and knowing that it was just or is about to be signed for that I thought there should be the listing at their web site.. Which it is listed and all the particulars of it.. Nice brick house and located a few blocks from main street.. I then found it on Google maps and looked at it as it was seen some seven years ago (give or take)...  The front looks good, I wish the realtors could develop an idea of taking better pictures of the inside of the house, but they just get the stuff people want to see to get them inside the house I guess.. It's cool to be able to go inside someones house without going into their house... 

First mowing of the season?  Could be today but it is cloudy and cool and somewhat wet, so maybe not today.. I was thinking of the year I planned to mow about at this time and the day I was going to mow I woke up to several inches of snow on the ground.. Had to wait a few days (darn it)..

BH








No comments:

Post a Comment