Friday, May 4, 2012

THEN THERE WERE TWINS

The blog continues to evolve as  switching and twitching or tweaking continues to go on.. I knew when I decided to go with the transparent background that it would cause problems with being able to read the text, so I darkened the color on the text from a ivory to a darker, almost black color then I made the text bigger because it is kind of hard to make out what some of the letters are.. I'm more than likely not done tweaking things as the page took  a complete layout change shortly after going back "live"...  I might try any number of other ideas as we go.. I found the building the blog link yesterday morning and started to build this from scratch to where it is now.. Trying different ideas and making it mine, I don't see anything else like it in the world.. Big woop...
 
Not sure how to word this so here it goes... Last year about now mom made the comment that she didn't think she would be going to Jordan's graduation.. This was a year ago about right now as they were talking about her walking across the stage early , before she completed the course.. Now a year later she will in fact walk across the stage.. And it might seem like mom was adding to the controversy, but that is all it is, it is in fact not that way at all..

SKOOTR THE GUARD KITTY: As mentioned in an earlier entry Skootr is getting to be bug crazy.. She will knock over what she has to to get that bug.. She is a bug drug addict..  Me personally, I think those millers would be a little dry.. But they must have some sort of crave it taste to them.. 
 









BH

No comments:

Post a Comment