Thursday, March 22, 2012

AND THEN... BUT THEN... THEN AGAIN

I was having a good day.. Was getting all set to take a video of the steam train that ran through on it's way to Arkansas to  a celebration.. I was all set to take the video, found my location after scouting for one for a bit.. Checked the tracker on the internet and everything was going swell.. Then, you know those no trespassing signs the railroad have posted along their rail  lines??  Funny thing, they are so visible everywhere and silly me.. i ignored them thinking this was a once in a rarity to get type of shot.. A truck pulls up to me and I guess with some of the things going on in the world they didn't want to take a chance on me with my video camera that is just slightly smaller than a beer can.. They told me to pack my gear and come with them.. They took me to the police station... BUSTED TAKING VIDEO OF THE CHALLENGER (steam engine)...


Yesterday I got the front yard dethatched and raked and set for spring/summer.. I never wanted to do that type of thing in March but this year it is April early.. So I did the yard.. Trying something new I think I will do only some of the backyard.. I did the front kinda quickly because last year I did the back first and some or most of the tines on the dethatcher got broken.. Split last year in half.. This year as well I'm putting the thatch (?) in the pumpkin patch as a weed blocker.. i am going to try to grow pumpkins again this year.. I gotta get new seeds because the old ones won't grow.. Also in the old pumpkin patch will be sunflowers and maybe one other plant.. Hoping to get everything going in a couple weeks since it feels like everything is two weeks ahead..

The Earthbox will be slightly different this year.. A project of sorts this years project will be the salsa project.. When I saw that salsa planter and got it I thought I'd try the same thing on a slightly grander scale. watering the plants will be different this year, I will run a soaker tube in the earthbox as well as water in the tube as usual.. Should be interesting..

We were at walmart today and mom decides to get the little guy some new shorts the next size larger because he keeps grabbing himself like he has to go to the bathroom.. Mom thinks it is either his shorts are too small or rubbing him wrong, or he could have an allergic reaction to  the bubble bath that they put in his tub water.. Or it could be medical but it's like we were discussing that this could become a habit, so why not stop it now... 

I saw the godfather last week for the first time ever.. The Godfather movie is just shy of three hours.. Marlon Brando in his breakthru role..  I'm trying to set movies to come that are classics, lie The Godfather or A Bridge Too Far.. Just want to see the movies like that..


BH

P.S.  the first part of the entry was bogus, I didn't get busted taking a video of the train.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment