Tuesday, March 27, 2012

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE..

After yesterdays events it does humble you or me I should say.. The one thing that goes through my mind is why couldn't I have...    But it was quick...  I asked her how she felt right after the event and she said she didn't feel anything right then but was more than likely going to feel it today.. Today starts and my dread of asking so how do you feel starts her saying she felt fine.. Bruises here and there but not bad.. She says she rethought about the fall and says she thought she had a good tight grip on me, on my arm, and thought she was going to pull me down but didn't.. She thinks that that might have slowed her fall enough to not break anything.. I have to admit that when she fell back in September that I could swear I heard glass breaking.. I thought after there was no broken glass anything that it was her that made that crashing glass sound...  That's no joke, it sounded like a glass something fell and broke... The very first time she fell and hurt her back and ribs and set the situation moving forward I didn't think her balance was that big of an issue.. It took that happening to make me realize how bad her balance was and is and hasn't changed and never will change.. Not "it may never get better"   IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER..

Took the Ianater to the park today..  He was on the swing but then he went on other things.. He rode the slide.. Then I went on the lower twisting slide, and i'm not sure if that was when things started to go south for me  but the next thing sent it into overdrive.. The pukealator (merry go round).. I pushed him on it then he wanted me to go on it..BIG MISTAKE.. I rode the center thing, because I've done that before.. I closed my eyes and hoped the sense of motion wouldn't be as extreme and I've tried it this way before and that time it didn't work. and this time it didn't work equally.. He moved on the teeter totter and said hurry and come here and I told him to let me get my land legs back...

We got Ice cream and he turns to his grandma and says I NEEeeed a truck for my cars.. And she thinks he said something related to his uncle Chuck needs a truck and car or something and he then turns to her and starts to say slower and more definitively pronounced of the words   "I  NEED  a T   R   U  C K     trailer thing".. She got that as I was saying I know where this is going..  And where was this truck trailer thing??  Walmart.. Remember two weeks ago when he had that plan hatched out to go here go there then to Walmart.. He does that eye batting (kryptonite) thing he does but mom just says no.. He doesn't get too upset but he has her on the hook.. He knows it's just  matter of time, Grandma can't say no forever,  CAN SHE??.. 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment