Friday, March 23, 2012

SID VICIOUS

So today, after having most of the week away from his highness, we get to take care of the nephew again.. He is fun to have around but can't seem to stay focused on anything for very long.. An attention disorder is probably coming his way down the road.. Hope not..   There were things he could do without his parents knowing way back. Like when he could sit up by himself..   Now he can do nearly nothing new, like today putting on his coat, which wasn't a coat at all but rather a vest..  The day will come where he won't need any help at all, I guess I should enjoy what little help I get to give him now..   Mom says he seems so much bigger today than just a week ago..  He is more important than he was before, he is the boss..  And quite the demanding little....  guy...

Tomorrow begins the growing season, I will start the pepper starter..  Then next week will be the salsa kit..  Hard to believe but what is really hard to believe is the number of eighty degree days we have had this month.. Remember that entry "deception of March"?..  This month has been right in keeping with what I meant.. One day hot the next cold.. We had rain yesterday.. we were coming home in a pretty good rain storm and I told mom it should be snowing, it is MARCH after all...

Programs that updated: Today Picasa updated, not sure what the update was about but it did update. It might have been a crash issue  not sure.. Paint dot Net didn't update but I decided to check the effects on their site to see if they were up to date and they weren't.. So I downloaded them and switched them out with what was there.. Tried to have only the new versions and they are really interesting.. Then added the ones I deleted and found that with all the effects that this program is quite good.. I've always said that Paint dot Net rivals any paid program out there..

A program that I got way back... Around the time of the old gateway windows '98 computer is that Artweaver.. It seams strange that I can't remember it ever updating.. It did in 2009 but that was very little.. In fact most of the pay version effects are available using other programs..

Finally... What's the deal with Freda??  Well she has to have surgery on Monday to check her sacroiliac(?)..  Hopefully everything works out.. We've lost touch since the blowup late last year and truth is I didn't think it effected us but I guess it did..   If there is anything I am more sorry about is that our relationship seems to have gone by the boards..   Nobody wants to have to have surgery, or maybe that is just me.. Me and doctors are like nite and day.. I'm not sure what that means actually we get along fine, it's a love hate relationship.. I love to hate them.. And that's all she wrote..


BH 

No comments:

Post a Comment