Sunday, March 25, 2012

THE ART OF THE FAKE ORGASM

Alternative entry name could be word play, because i've been watching what I'm saying here and the words like "bomb" and "terror"  that get used get me more views..  And I get more views and think I'm doing  something right and getting views that way but if right is using the watch list words than I am doing just right old great then..  Google analytics brings this site to be viewed by the watchdogs for that type of behavior..  oh goody, look at that nice shiny black van across the street..  They sure are parked there a lot... We don't even have Comcast here...


I watched the move Primer: but what if it does work" and it is about time travel.. I think everyone would like to try time travel, I know I've written an entry about that elsewhere..  The thing I thought of was if you decided to time travel and you had the machine set to go back twenty four hours and just after you leave the site where your time machine is set is wiped off by a tornado, what might happen when you return??  Would your machine still work or what??? In this movie they have a cell phone that one of the guys forgets to leave behind and it rings while they were back in time.. It makes you think about just that small of a detail.. Because being back 24 hours there would be two of you..  and two cell phones...

Another movie I watched was "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" with Ben Stein..  My biggest problem with the movie or rather the subject matter is that they were and are more apt to fire teachers and universities for promoting open thought on all matters where creation vs. evolution are concerned.. What is wrong with open debate??  That is what America was founded on..   I tend to agree that the bible seems to be a myth filled book with many fables but I also feel like it should be up to the individuals to decide for themselves..  There are those who believe in that type of thing and that is fine.. The Tebow phenomenon is a case in point.. I don't know the depth of his beliefs but there are more people ripping him because of it.. He never has said that this is what he believes and that everyone should be the same as him.. I respect him for that and that was why I like him as a quarterback, the integrity he brings to his game..  He gets ripped for what he does, that "Tebowing" thing was the press making a mountain out of a mole hill..  Now New York gets him directly and he might be even more huge there than he was in Denver or he might fail and then end up in Jacksonville... 


Religion serves a purpose and for some it is a sense of community, a support structure of people you can lean on outside a family.. And others is is somewhat of a crutch to lean on when people don't think like you or that might be different from the norm, whatever normal  means... I like Tebow for the fact that so far he is a really good role model for the kids regardless of the fact that everyone tries to knock him off their imaginary pedestal..  He is human and will eventually make the mistake everyone thinks is beyond him, I just hope it isn't something stupid..

I'm not the most religious person anymore and for no one single reason.. I have come to my own conclusions and feel that anyone can change their mind anytime but that to me religion in the bible way isn't for me.. I believe in something but ...  I don't know what that would be.. I think everyone deserves to believe in what they want and to discuss their beliefs, their values, as they see fit..

BH 

No comments:

Post a Comment