Thursday, March 15, 2012

"HERE'S THE PLAN..."

Don't you just love to hear the politicians exclaim how we are going to leave our children buried in debt for generations to come??  Oh how that rings true, they are going to be in debt if the politicians and congressmen don't fix things now.. But what does it say when the congress continues to say we need to fix things and then do nothing to do so??  And because this congress seems fine to just keep getting us deeper in debt what makes them think the generations to come won't do the same...  Learn from the examples, do as I say not as I do..  If we go to war with Iran the way everyone says we need to then we will go deeper into debt..  We did a no no in Afghanistan and now they want us out sooner and I've said all along why are we still there??  Couldn't we get the job done sooner??  The bar kept being raised by president Bush and then when the troops cleared the last bar he did the most logical thing he could think of, he removed the bar.. Incentive was gone and our troops were told they would stay there until...   



So we watched the little guy today.. He is really easy to watch when we are at the park but I sure do dread having to push him in the swing.. My arm got messed up some ten years ago and still locks on me when I do something just right (what that is I don't know) and it has locked three times in the past two times watching him.. So add that to the fact that trying to get him to pump himself is nearly impossible and I have begun to dread taking him to that park. He wants to go to that park "way way far away" and he says it's in town.. I know where it is but claim ignorance to his wants because it is generally the same park, it has swings and other things like the main park but it has swings... so can we find one without swings?? Yes we can, the one by the baseball diamonds and when he wants to go there I am happy..  I try to show him how to pump but he doesn't want to even try.. By the time I was his age I knew how to pump, of course I had a play mate that I watched to figure it out, my older brother.. He has no play mates and sort of fears his classmates. The boys anyway..

We go out to get his grandma and went to get ice cream.. We get it almost eaten and he looks at his grandma and says "I found something at walmart to show you"  and then described what it was.. A GUITAR.. Another guitar, and was describing it to her and then said he also found  a truck with cars in it.. Mom asked him if he showed it to his dad and he said yes he did.. And I asked him what his dad said and he said he said no.. So what are we supposed to do about it??  Well he said let's go over to walmart and he show it to you.. But before we could do that the plan was dashed.. Mom had a dental appointment.. He said we could still go over and look (get it I'm sure was the idea) and she just said there wasn't enough time.. He then said    quote ok we will go to the dentist and then go get the truck at walmart"  and with that the plan was hatched.. He had this look when he was saying it that just melts you/us and it's extremely hard to say no.. It's like a kryptonite hypnotic look, and then you feel like you are in a trance  " YES... YES  WE   WILL GO TO WALMART AND GET THE TRUCK...  YES MASTER"...   The plan got dashed as when mom got out of the dentists office we didn't have the enough time to go out there.. Thankfully because I'm pretty sure he would have gotten something..  What a nut..

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment