Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SCENT OF

Programs updating left and right for whatever the reason.. I was checking File Hippo today and Opera was set with an update yesterday.. Freemake video converter updated which came as no surprise because yesterday it wouldn't open until I reinstalled it..  Aurora browser was acting up Sunday all day crashing all the time to the point where I was too frustrated to use it anymore and it got demoted to third and Firefox is now primary browser with Opera still being the default browser..  Chrome moved to forth (tied for third) but I refuse to trust it ever again.. Skype was deleted because I just never used it and constantly shut it down after a restart.. Any resources it used was more than I wanted to let it have what with either browser having i-Google as my homepage, and to that end I think I have that homepage set.. I haven't deleted any gadgets in nearly a month..

The E-books are being looked at (finally) and the amazement of seeing the overall amount given to these just surprised me.. Last year I kept thinking I'll give it to 15GB and then when that was eclipsed I thought 20GB.. when that was eclipsed I thought 25GB and then no more.. Absolutely no more at that point and so at the 35GB point I have finally decided to evaluate all those E-books.. Mostly the magazine (mazagines) file. It has over 10GB of e-books to look through.. I thought I'd treat them like magazines at the doctors office, you know skim through them.. But the trouble is I got so many to look at and they all interest me, it's the reason I got them, there aren't any for bull shit sake..   I got a Classic Rock mag and looked through it and a few stories interested me, stories about Van Halen, UFO and Thin Lizzy are very interesting because the encyclopedia books I have don't have nearly the stories these books have..  So then I have folders inside the folders that are labeled "KEEP" which I will decide how many I will keep and burn to a disc.. But I have set mothers day as the definitive decision day to keep or delete certain books and stuff..  Some are books on computers and others are on hobbies and stuff so.. I have a very short time to figure them out..


We had the Boo yet one more time this week.. This will be a five time week and already it is wearing on mom and myself as well... Lucy did something quite a while back when we were in Silverton that made me openly say I am glad I'm not in any kind of relationship.. Lucy said that I would be and I said if I have control over it I won't be..  These past few days being with Ian has made me think I sure am glad I have no way of having kids.. I think I see my uncle Denny's thinking and more than likely any idea of having kids was shut down after they visited us one summer..   It's really no one thing he has done that makes me feel this way.. I know his parents don't spank him they are more than likely afraid to.. I won't spank him, he's not my kid...

Mom talked to Donald about his (Ian's) grabbing himself and that it is getting worse as he grabs front and back.. Tabitha said she had an alergy to laundry soap of some sort.. I hadn't thought about that one.. So three things they could try, looser shorts, bubble bath and laundry soap.. Or it just might be a habit now.. When I see him grabbing himself I ask if he has to go to the bathroom.. When he is grabbing his rear end i have no idea what that means.. But I told mom when he starts grabbing his arm pits then it will be time to do something, or I should say it will be too late or they should have done something sooner.. He's inventing a new dance craze... I didn't think of that one...


BH

1 comment:

  1. Yes this picture of the spike or barb on a barbed wire fence is from an "attitude" set that I found on a site a while back and yes it is flipping you off.. That wasn't the intention, I was just looking for a nondescript picture, and this was it..

    ReplyDelete