Saturday, March 24, 2012

COME ON... LET ME IN

When I start an entry I try to remember to put something in the post box at the top, or the box nest to "post" at the top of the page, not that the entry has anything to do with the subject, as anyone who might read this gets right of way.. An entry marked bombing instructions is more than likely to get ideas on how to drink more on a bender..  The last entry I was going to change the subject header but either forgot or didn't think twice..  

So I started the pepper starter plant thing today.. The instructions called for two teaspoons of water in the pot but I thought the little pill things (peat tabs) were too big to just have that much so I measured what two teaspoons delivered in those pots and then checked two tablespoons and went with that..  And the seeds got placed but seem to start floating out of the peat soil.. Oops, the directions said to spray the pots when they were planted so I skipped that part..  In three weeks they might need to be transplanted to a bigger container, if they survive the starter flood.. I guess we'll see...

Everyone else is doing their lawns today, it must be time to do that..  Everyone else on our block got their lawns done today and so I guess they are set.. I won't water until May, will everyone else jump the gun and water early?? 

This week didn't fly by like the past few did.. I don't know why the others did.. Last night I couldn't sleep worth a crap.. I fell asleep during the Justified show I was watching but then when I was ready for true sleep I couldn't fall asleep.. It seems like that is the way it is with me, I'll start to doze during the late programing that I watch but then when that show is over I can't get to sleep..    Last year I was into the hypnosis programs and set it up to listen to these over night and they might have worked but with a consequence of being put to sleep at undesirable times.. Such as when we went to do Christmas shopping, on our way back I found myself nearly doze on our way back home.. I caught myself and it was a struggle to stay awake that day and the next trip the same thing happened.. What I liked about those programs is that at one point I had them set in the right order and I went into the local walmart and literally didn't see anyone.. There were people there, I just didn't see them.. It was the afternoon and they were getting busy but it was so cool.. That was the only time that it was that way, and I chased that feeling via the hypnosis programs ever since.. Setting them up for sleep I took that with me when we went to Silverton and it wasn't working for me.. But by December that year I was in trances regularly and at the wrong times.. I stopped doing that after the initial time coming home that night and this past year I dreaded going to Cheyenne but there wasn't an episode of that type.. Thankfully and I stopped using that although I still have those.  I might start trying them again sometime if this keeps up...


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment