Thursday, March 29, 2012

FRACTIONAL DAYS

The site this picture is from is : http://dainfagerholm.tumblr.com/  Some of the most amazing 3D GIF files I have ever seen...  The fact that they are drawn by this person and they are true three dimensional pictures..

Anyway, the week that was another one of those five dayers, I know most people have them...  This week has had a wind on pretty much all of them, like we can never get enough..  Yesterday Donald gets home from work while we are at their house and mom  gets up the nerve to talk to him about Ian and his grabbing himself and after we leave she says she probably shouldn't have said anything.. Maybe not but when she did tell him about it he said he thought it was just Ian being  a little boy.. I told mom I could see him itching if he were going through puberty but not now..  She wasn't sure if she should tell him about that or not..  


From Sunday when Bob & Freda were down on to Monday while we were in the waiting room at the hospital mom told me she wasn't sure she might have said something wrong..  She feels like she has to measure everything and think about what she is saying for fear of reprisal..  I told her they were down here on Sunday, if you are worried about what you are saying in your own home then.. But I know since what happened on Christmas day she is gun shy.. Not knowing what she might say to upset the cart as it were.. I don't feel the tension anymore..  I think things are getting more closer to normal even though I still feel I was the reason there was a blowup in the first place.. It helps to be an idiot I guess, and I am idiot supreme...

I pick up Ian at the preschool today, and we go to the park and yes there was a swing involved.. Then after  a little while he ditches the swing and moves on to other apperati in the park.. The swing anymore I get him to just slightly higher than starter height.. I figure he can get himself higher and what I try to do is show by example, getting into the swing next to him and pumping myself higher. The other day when we were there I was doing that and he hopped out of his swing and I nearly sent him into the monkey bar thing in the center of the park so today I mellowed my rate of assent and when he dragged his feet I stopped..  When he went on to other things I checked the time and it was 11:30.. Still maybe a half to a full hour and I knew     I knew the phrase he likes to utter was coming and sure enough it came out... "How's grandmas through with his works" (Ian thinks of everyone as he)  and I said she isn't ready yet.. I have her call me when she is nearing ready to go..  On this day that phrase would start early and often.. About noon he hit the large twisty slide doing that for a whopping five minutes then meanders towards me and starts to stutter that phrase as "H  H  How.."  and before he gets  the next word out I interrupt him and say "Let me try to guess what you are going to say, may I?"  and I proceed to ask obscure things, anything but what I know he is going to ask and he gets tired of me asking everything but the right phrase and he blurts it out..  So I say ok lets go..   On our way out his grandma calls and so thankfully we know the wait will be short..

After getting ice cream we go to the park by the softball diamonds and he plays there for  a little while then gets tired or bored and we go, but on our way he starts saying he wants to go somewhere else.. Anywhere but home.. How odd is it that he doesn't want to go home.. Home is where all those toys are.. Why he hates to go home just blows us away.. 


BH

No comments:

Post a Comment