Wednesday, April 18, 2012

FARMING OUT AND FANNING OUT

 Well it had to happen.. The decision, after just a month of having it, I am going to have co homepages.. I had tried four co-homepages back in November when it was Bing, i-Google, MSNBC, and Yahoo...  And after a short stint that way I whittled it down to i-Google only in December.. Now I will have reader as co homepage because it is what I open after the browser gets the link able to be clicked on my homepage.  And that's not all... Wait there's more??   Yes.. I've added a few more RSS sites after vowing to sort them down in number.. How many did I add??   Total number now sits at 1735 total..  After last nights adding from a multi URL site and added a good lot, mostly political so ..  Maybe they shouldn't be counted...

The album that I talked about in the last entry was the supposedly greatest live album of all time.. I read about the new release and decided I would look for it and had troubles finding it.. Then I found it, got it and can honestly say, as I figured I would say, I couldn't hear any difference in the separate shows..  The album is called Live at Leeds/Live at Hull...  And the group is of course...   You can guess.. 

Watched episode three of Dirk Gently today.. That show would never make it here in America.. It's too damn funny... And you have to think  a bit as well.. I put a small clip from episode three of the series on my youtube site, and so far they haven't told me to take it down yet so I'll clip this last episode up, there are three scenes that were really good, very memorable..
So sad to see the final flight of the space shuttles as they get sent to their final resting places.. At least they aren't in the ground or spread out over a thousand square mile area.. Well Columbia was recovered bits here and there..  The idea that we won't have a way to get into space at all for maybe three years is totally sad.. When you think we led the space race and now we sit.. on the ground.. in a peanut field.. In Tennessee...  Bugger all...

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment