Thursday, April 19, 2012

TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING??

When I use reader in the search mode I had seen where there is a preset folders with RSS sties relative to the name, such as "Ariana Huffington" and stuff like that and today I go through those and see if it might be worth getting and just like acquiring the RSS feeds on my own I went nuts on these presets...  (long assed first sentence for effect there)..   The numbers are staggering now but shouldn't last as I will check the presets.. Total number of RSS feeds is 2351.. What am I obsessed??  Mental?  seriously what then.. Seriously WTF am I trying to accomplish here??  Putting relative RSS sites together makes sense and without even seeing how the presets were I found out that this is how they are done. Difference is Huffington post has unrelated sites on board...  I'll have to try to see how I really want them..

On to the garden stuff: The pepper starter pods were transplanted into bigger peat pots the Monday after Easter and are looking really good.. The box I was using as a makeshift greenhouse idea worked quite well until the moisture got to be too much.. It boiled out of the soil and condensed on the plastic and also the regular cardboard.. It will gradually deteriorate to the point of needing to be replaced and rather than wait to replace it when it goes completely, I started the search for another greenhouse idea.. There was one in the local Walmart as I found a box that was looking perfect.. Trouble was it had a remote controlled car in it.. I found a tote box and was all set to buy it when I decided it was way too small.. So I went with my original idea and used an old fish tank we have.. The plants really look good out there right now.. The salsa starter has several plants in each row (Roma tomato, the peppers, onions and cilantro).. However the onions might out pace everything, as well as the cilantro.. This is my first time trying to grow things from true start and following them up, to make sure they grow beyond the transplanting outside..

The mystery group from the past two posts, in case you  couldn't guess WHO it was... 

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment