Friday, April 27, 2012

A WEEK LATER

So Wednesday I'm bringing the boo home to grandmas house and, I'm not in the biggest hurry to get him here because he can wear his grandma down pretty quick.. Anyway we come down the road a blazin' 50 big miles per hour and cars pass us.. He says you have to pass them.. And I say I will if I can catch them.. He gets upset a little at that but the biggest thing he gets pissed off at me for is he tells me to take that road.. What road is he talking about?? I ask him and he says that road there, the one next to the one I'm on.. so what the rail road   road??  No, what I think he might want is the passing lane, I guess.. So he gets more and more pitorqued at me and I  just keep kinda laughing at him.. The picture of this little girl here reminded me of that day..  GRRR...

The rains they came!!  Finally we got rain today, and might be enough to kick start the grass.. Mom was starting to wonder if I was going to water the lawn and my answer was no, not in April and I didn't give a care that it would mean the grass looks like crap early in May.. I did try the sprinkler on Wednesday to see if they worked and they did..  I really don't care if the grass isn't completely needing to be mowed until the end of June.. Usually I am mister get the grass growing, get it green.. But this year is going to be hot.. A long assed dry as shit summer, a return to the drought of a few years ago..  I think it will be anyway.. 

Four days of constant evaluation on reader and while I got the "blogs" folder whittled down a bit, I started a few more folders.. I started the day with 132 folders and have added about twenty to what I had but the worst part is the blogs folder was mostly moved to a folder called "blogs interesting shit" which is all good and all but didn't get things any closer to being uncluttered.. Then as I was about 95% done with the blogs folder I stopped and loaded a crapload into a folder called "I can has.."  As in the cheezberger sites.. And that was to take ten minutes and it took    .....  Too long.. Why did I do that??  


Tabitha told of the names on her Facebook site.. Jomama and Jobaba, good idea on the names and if they are boys, still good names...


BH






No comments:

Post a Comment