Saturday, April 28, 2012

THE WINDOW

 You get the feeling the roller coaster ride is about to really kick in??  Here it is the start (nearly the start of) May and everything seems to be shifting into high gear for the Davis lot with both girls and their lives getting ready to kick it in.. Tabitha and Jordan both moving back from the 'stings and Jordan getting married then (or then maybe) Tabitha having her babies....  It's like ice skating on fresh ice.. Lotsa fun at first and then the ice gets warn and by that I mean everybody might have to chill a bit.. It's like the funnel, big at the top and as it gets to the middle it all seems to come together quickly, and I thought of that this morning how back in January how it seemed like August was so far away.. And the days have melted together and it's becoming an acid trip through time and space (echo effect for   effect)  ace  ace   ace... 

LIFE IS SO MUCH MORE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND: I will be with mom in the stores and I will be constantly thinking of things that aren't nesissarily dirty but just thinking of certain things.. Certain things from the shelf, such as pigs feet.. Who eats these and how are they prepared...

Mom was looking at the old picture album yesterday and was trying (ANYTHING) to occupy Ian for a minute and she came across the pictures of the time we were in Las Vegas at this park and Donald was playing (I guess, I can't remember that very much) and I think there was a pond there and I was in my brave period.. Actually I thought how hard could it be to swim and I tried..  Got water up my nose and nearly drown..  Well you know water up the nose feels not fun at all, and so the swimming came to an end right there...  And the pictures of Donald reminded her of the boo.. They have the same build and stuff and from what I can remember, aside from the stuttering, they kind of act the same to a certain degree.. Ian is more stubborn though..


Skootr is ..........  strange to say the least..  She has her moments of shear delight, witha lot of what I can only call cat moments.. We have seen new things a cat can do with this one.. We keep saying she has had more character than any of the other cats.. But maybe it's because things have slowed down a bit that we notice her odd behavior.. Odd to us.. She will wait for me to come out of the bathroom and want to play a sort of peek a boo with her.. Last week I brought something down to put back in the fridge and in the crisper drawers and as I'm putting it in I see a paw reaching in to get me.. So I play with her there..  Just  a kitten.. STILL... 


It's funny how I run out of ideas for things then figure I'll rest on it and see if a new idea hits me..  Well today after working on the reader for all of this past week non stop (it seems) I was in the "BLOGS INTERESTING SHIT" folder and trying to find a way to keep some of the RSS that have smaller number of entries (I decided to unsubscribe to the lower number RSS) and some of these are good, but I can't see any way of keeping them.. A new folder, sure but what to call it??  (Such a delema) And I figured it out, the name would be "BLOGS  SMALL BUT MIGHTY"..  Problem solved..

EASY CD-DA EXTRACTOR: This program has updated three times this month.. Talk about buggy I guess.. Other programs to update: Aurora browser (no kidding, if they don't update weekly it is cause for alarm)..   Foxit reader updated sometime recently as did Sumatra reader.. These two are the superior pdf file readers to the old adobe reader everyone seems to get stuck with because of the adobe name.. I'm finding name software doesn't mean anything anymore..  I'm trying so many new things and ditching the name things.. But Picasa is still tops with Fast stone right there behind it in the picture viewing programs.. Fast stone can look at pictures from external drives and mess with the pictures easier than Picasa can at the moment.. The pictures on the external drives don't have to be loaded on to the computer to be viewed..


BH






No comments:

Post a Comment