Friday, April 13, 2012

I JUST WANTED TO SAY... FRIDAY!!!

 WHY?: The start of the why portion of the conversation by way of Ian asking why is...?  and us saying why these things are what they are or reasons for it.. Kind of exhausting at times because there are a lot of things I don't understand why they are even now..   He ate something yesterday after we got to their house after his preschool.. He ate some bread.. There was a day a week or so back that he asked me to make him a sandwich, and the only sandwich I like to make have jalepeno peppers on them so I wasn't ready to make a tame one.. Turns out I didn't have to worry, but one time he wanted mayo on the bread, mayo only.. That reminded me of when I had mayo on bread when I was little.. But on this day he wanted just bread, and then yesterday he had bread.. lotsa bread.. Five slices of bread (inner part only, none of that yucky crust).. He left the "dead soldiers" on the front room table and when his mom saw that she wasn't very happy.. I on the other hand was extremely happy because he just doesn't sit and eat like that very often..

Then today he neeeeeeeeeds a pickle and I say you need a pikel   (spelled and pronounced wrong)  and he says he needs a pickle (pronounced right and thereby spelled right I guess).. He eats five of these little things then needs an olive and he shows what he needs and it's in an unopened can and I'm thinking for a couple of olives I'm not going to chance opening a can.. So I tell him to pick something else and he picks one of those nutrition bars.. I'm thinking barf but he actually ate it and was happy for ten minutes.. Then he starts on needing ice cream and for a few nos..  He then asked again, I started watching Tuesday nights NCIS and hadn't gotten to the first break yet and so I thought if he could wait until the first break I'd get the ice cream.. for him then, and after the second segment started he asked again so I finally broke down and got him ice cream.. I kept asking him if he were pregnant after eating the pickles and ice cream...


BH




No comments:

Post a Comment