Monday, April 9, 2012

REVERSE IN REVERT

I might have finally found a use for the Lunascape6 browser.. I've spent some time today looking for a browser, then a browser setting, then a browser with that setting that will let me open it to the reader to allow for sending email from that browser..   After trying Firefox in safe mode that seemed to do the trick but it seems kind of a hassle to open it and set it to safe mode then open it again.. I hate having the single option of having email only in that mode because I have to disable all addons and that means no shareaholic..  I thought Opera was working for the browser to do the email from reader but it didn't and chrome wouldn't do it either however it has the ability to use three different reader settings to make viewing articles easier.. The email from the reader is not working on my main browsers and using Lunascape6 was my last option before trying to find another odd browser to try to do this task.. A strange feeling came over me as the feeling of desperation might mean trying Internet Explorer.. Hard to believe I actually thought of that because I don't remember the last time I even opened I.E. for anything..

So how was Easter??  Easter was strange, and truth is that is the way Easter always is even as far back as I can remember.. It's not really a family holiday but sort of is but isn't like any of the others.. A strange way to think of it really.. Mom gave Ian the truck she got him and after he got it opened and played with it for ten minutes he went over to his grandma and asked where was the next present... I thought that might happen because we weren't sure it was the right truck and he said something about a carrier truck which might have been the other truck.. I thought of this after everyone left and thought it could have gone either way, that he might have asked for this truck if he got the other, and did ask for the other after getting this one.. I figured we were screwed either way and I was right..

Before they came down I had decided that I was going to set a list of music up in the i-tunes player and crank it up.. I wanted them to get a dose of my taste in music the way Lucy does with hers.. She leaves her i-pod playing music while she is at work and I get to their house to take care of the lil guy.. Most of the time the music is turned down but there are times when I can hear it plainly in the front room, and one time in the past week I thought I will set up  a list and crank it.. I tried earlier to set one up, the top 10% but couldn't get that number.. So last Wednesday when I got home with the Boo I set at the computer and I had heard that craptastic music playing enough to feel nauseous, I set at the i-tunes and realized I already have the best playlist already set up.. The Rhino Rock Box, and hit the first song and instantly felt like there it is then, the perfect solution.. I was set for yesterday and so when they come in I do what I thought I would do.. I let the computer sleep.. 

Just got done transplanting the peppers to bigger pots.. I was stunned that the roots were at the bottom of those little starter pots.. While transplanting I kept thinking where will I put these little guys now??  And then I got done I still had no idea where to put them.. We had looked at little green house type of things about a month ago and I just couldn't see using one so we didn't get one..  Today would have been the answer of could I see using one..  But looking for at least a box to put them in mom said how about the box that the truck came in.. And I look and think yea I could cut it and it might fit on the window sill.. And then my thinking changed from cutting the box to leaving it alone.. It has a big plastic window on it and is a huge (sort of..) box, big enough to house all six of the potted plants and maybe enough for more but I won't push it.. So I thought I'd use it as the protective "building" during the day and bring them in at night.. I put it on  ashelf on the deck and face the sun.. Will this work??  I guess we'll see.. 



BH


1 comment:

  1. Putting the plants in that box is working.. When I went out to pick them up and bring them in last night the "window" was covered in sweat.. The way I think green houses work.. Hopefully I have a mini green house idea.. I might try to find parts to build something like this as a true mini green house...

    ReplyDelete