Sunday, April 29, 2012

PUSHED TO THE BRINK

 This is proof I will download anything.. The "not found my hound" is a 404 message.. You know, the ones you get when something goes awry when looking for something..

I think this one was from something on Bob's facebook...

Getting my RSS reader in order the past few days I have seen stuff that isn't readily available on my "the shit" folder..  What is the shit??  The shit is the folder(s) that I go to for the coolest stuff, and are regularly the ones that yield the most interesting stuff (shit) that I link to on Facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, Google+ and whatever else I get... Emailing has stopped being an option to send things by because I have to do a pacocamamy captchca crap thing to do that..  and even when I get them  right they are wrong so go figure..

And then it rained.. And how, although we didn't get what other towns west did..  We got a little rain.. Altogether we got about a half an inch from Thursday til now..

We were called to duty last night.. We watched the little guy while his parents went to  a dinner party thing.. It was nice but when we got home I knew mom would have troubles walking to the door and she said she was sorry for thinking she was pulling my arm out of the socket.. That's no problem, I'd rather have my arm pulled out of the socket than have her fall... Pull as hard as you want just DON'T FALL DOWN!!

BH





No comments:

Post a Comment